ARRIVALMembers are encouraged to contact the Golf Shop or Locker Building Staff in order to plan and communicate all guest names and preferred time of play. Guests should use the Bag Drop located at the Men’s Locker Building. The staff will tag your bag and assign a locker for your daily use. As per member and/or guest preference, golf clubs may be taken to the Golf Shop or the Practice Facility.
LOCKERS & BAG TAGS
Men’s Lockers are located in the Men’s Locker Building and will be provided for all guests. Ladies lockers are located on the second floor of the main Clubhouse and will also be provided if needed. Bag tags will also be prepared for all guest bags.
DRESS CODE & ETIQUETTE
Traditional golf attire must be worn at all times while on the grounds (golf course and practice facilities). Men’s shirts should have a collar and be tucked in. Women should have shirts with a collar and/or sleeves, and shorts of 7-inch inseam. Denim and cargo shorts are not allowed. Gentlemen are requested to remove hats when entering Club buildings.
Pursuant to Club policy, caddies are to be used when available…walking is encouraged at Knollwood Club. As our caddies are independent contractors, all fees shall be paid in cash directly from player to caddie.
- The Golf and Greens Committee appreciate your assistance in caring for our facilities
- Replace all divots, whenever possible, and fill with mix if available
- Repair all ball marks properly by pushing in toward center and tapping mark down
- Rake bunkers properly and leave rakes outside bunkers, with handle parallel to hole direction
PACE OF PLAY
It is expected that a round will be completed in four hours, please use the following guidelines to keep pace:
- A ball should be declared lost after no more than a TWO-MINUTE search.
- When an entire hole opens up in front of you, you must allow a faster match to play through.
- Score on the next tee, not on the putting green…and the first player in the hole tees off the next tee.
- READY GOLF – Always be ready to play your next shot, even if slightly closer to the hole.
- Anticipate situations, take extra clubs to your ball, and rake a bunker if your caddie is occupied.
- Please refrain from hitting two balls off the first tee when groups are waiting to play.
CLICK HERE for updated Club Customs
Men’s Locker Building: